3.12.2006

"all the way out"

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

whoa? its been a bit of a while. ive travelled to vancouver and back. ive eaten yam dip and sweet tater pie at the foundation. ive snarfed a vancouver roll at the eatery. ive discussed diversity. ive discussed the rural model for community coordination. ive discussed my sexual predilictions. ive argued with my mum. ive apologized to my boyfriend. ive hugged my best friend. and my best friend. and my best friend. ive swayed in the lights whilst seeing jenny lewis. ive cuddled with my cat. ive encouraged my best friend to buy his first property. a condo. just on the other side of town. down town. from my house. ive cried my eyes out. frustrated. felt taken advantage of. behind. unable to complete those tasks that are infront of me. unable to. ive told him i loved him. over. and. over. discussed those walls that i continue to build and attempt to bring down. i needed him to say that he will "always" love me. im working on accepting that im loved. and that when he says im awesome, its because i am actually awesome. not just because he thinks that. so. far. to. go...

No comments: