4.20.2006

"i'm bad news, baby i'm bad news"

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com


i split my lip the other day. and its not really healing. i just ate a handful of girlguide cookies to eat away the sore uterus that's plaguing me. i'm so tired. and crampy. and cranky. the house is coming together. tonight we're going to eat pierogies and salad and then make our invitations for our to-be-awesome party. get with it. (enjoy the photo essay). ps. the plumbing in this house sucks.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
yes, that garbage was inside the house.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
kieran and jesse do the tape and paint, tape and paint.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
my tape dispenser wall. my bed is up against this wall. love it!

1 comment:

Carly said...

it looks absolutely lovely dear.

send some cookies down my way if you can spare.