8.02.2006

"i made it through the wilderness, i made it through oo ooo!"

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

so, im on my second week of house sitting. a different house though. some more dogs. definitely more cats. this time i get a truck (so i can walk the dogs, and she lives out of town, so i get a morning commute through the wilderness "oo ooo ooooooo!") im eating a really bad/fishy instant udon. im about to have a halibut cook off lunch! (residents vs. staff! i can't wait!!) and im otherwise working through my lunch break. gearing down to move. finally signed my contract. renewing my love with my love! the stress is getting to us, but we're working. through. it. and well i might say. i'm dealing with some intense burnout from work and having to deal with vicarious traumatization, gaps in support/management, and i just want to pull out my hair. i want to have more stories to tell you. hm. xoxo.

No comments: