9.08.2006

tired friday.

stewart says that i always say that i am tired. and its true. i was just sitting here at my desk organizing the roladex (ie. putting three of them onto one spool) and i put some miso pretty hand cream on and realized that my hands are sore. so i immediately whipped out the phone book and made myself an appointment for a massage. tonight i'm hopefully going to work out. tomorrow i have to work. the mundanities of my life.

ive been feeling very overwhelmed lately and its taking its toll on stewart. im stressed for a variety of reasons: moving to a new town, switching jobs, having tremendous workloads at both, being poor, not having a day off inbetween my switch, a partner with no money until he gets paid, my mum is here, which is nice, but its stressful having someone else around, a car that im worried will fall apart, etc. i need to work on not letting these things have a negative impact on me. i need to breathe. breathe. sleep. take a walk. drink some tea. and do my readings.[the cement truck just outside the window just let out the biggest puff of dark smoke].

No comments: