4.08.2007

get off the internet, i meet you in the street!

bike wang word!
bike wang! outside of second cup!

go torie go! rock that twice shy shirt!
go torie-bolan! woot!


so, what was your easter saturday all about? ours was about biking around, drooling over scotty, er um, his bike, yes, his bike, drinking beers outside of the cafe on the patio, talking to some kids, eating chips, working on the meow spca t-shirt, going to tor's for greek dinner (where the propane tank caught on fire and everyone was preeetty freaked out. luckily the fire extinguisher worked!) we had previously been to riot where torie bought a twice shy shirt and this girl picked up her glasses and was walkign around the store with them on. so funny it was. she thought they were so cool, but alas. i hate going into riot because i don't fit anything and you'd think that a small-town store would be all over the plus size market (hello! people in the north are bigger), but they definitely aren't and they wouldn't even take my stuff b/c it's "unfinished" and i'm going: "that's the point!" i told them they are "alienating" their plus size market (plus-size-12 too!) but i guess they don't really care. so i'm selling some stuff at meow, but hm. what to do!?

i'm off to brush my teeth and change my clothes (was laundry day and i feel like a scrub). we're having a couch surfer come this evening and i have to work on my paper. i guess posting here isn't helping! xoxo.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I want to come visit you and make cool things and drink too much and make a fool of myself and be okay with that. My friend Will and I were thinking about roadtripping to Boston or somewhere, but now I am going to try to convince him to think northerly. lol. it wouldn't be until after june though.