6.24.2007

i broke down and wrote you back before you had a chance to.

what did you do last night??
what did you do last night? we got pretty toasted on sigmund freud wine!! made in the okanagan!! what? The while one was called Freudian Sip! So great! We also watched the O.C. and made some wicked collage magnets. i've posted them on my store, so if you would like to see pics, you can do so there. i'm going to sell them at the craft fair too!

i've been working non stop. so i'm going to craft. i just want someone to make me a homemade meal. i'm missing my mom harsh. haha.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

i think i would really love to come to your wedding because i know it's going to be the best most fun one ever. wait.. it didn't happen yet did it?

Anonymous said...

Hobgoblin is super delish

Melissa said...

girl my birthday ain't til august, but yes I do have paypal. lol

willow157 (at) hotmail.com
is the email i use for it.

Melissa said...

do you have aim?