12.09.2007

the weather outside is frightful...

pink socks, new shoes
well, into the depths of winter we are! i can feel the holidays all around us and it's exciting. i'm whipping up the last of the knitting projects (well, the first, er....) and am currently knitting a pair of socks, leg warmers, a toque, and have possibly been commissioned for a whole swack of stuff. and i have to make pj pants this weekend for a swap! today we went to the bay and i bought these shoes. yay for sales! and stacked heels! i can't wait to take them into the city for my 6 hour meeting and my double flight day (yuck). other than knitting, i havent been doing much. maybe reading a bit? hm. spending money? worse. back to knitting: i learned how to knit a gusset and turn a heel, which is SO advanced in my book. i'm so happy about it! we got some xmas packages today and they had lights in them so we've put our tree up. it just needs decorations. i'm going crazy. must go to bed.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm listening to the Arctic Monkeys. I never leave you comments but I read every word. You are a maker of beauty. I can't wait to meet you. You are my sunshine. I forgot what I really wanted to say.. oh yes... but you'd have already told me.. hrm...

Me said...

Very cool shoes.

catastrophe girlfriend said...

i love your socks. especially the starish ones. i'm jealous.