8.31.2008

cause we know the only time we both feel alright is when you're lying next to me holding me tight

spring forward - knitty
oh mirah, she knows exactly what to say at the right time. i'm settling into anniversary weekend. i've picked some apples and tomorrow will make apple sauce and hopefully can it, but right now i'm listening to wolf tracks, going to make carrot gnocchi, drinking a glass of glorious red, and roasting garlic. i spent the afternoon knitting (finally cast on for the next noro sock rather than working on the one above) and raked 1/2 of the backyard (it's big) and started our compost pile! bring on the grizzlies baby! pending credit approval i bought a 2008 city golf yesterday (and am feeling anxious about the pending part, but good overall)!! woot! okay i'm distracting myself from my good wife activities and no less on the eve of our anniversary! must get my wifie butt in gear! (ahahhaaaaaaa)

No comments: