11.25.2006

and it matters to me to see you smiling, why don't we blow all of your cares away

well, i've changed the look of ye old blog, and its probably about time, it's been this way for a while. i've downloaded bonnie prince billy, saw will oldham in matewan. i've roasted some yams, and am going to go rent john wayne's true grit. went grocery shopping. would you believe me if i told you i worked on my expanded thesis proposal for quite sometime today and am *almost* done. i have to finish today, because tomorrow i have to work on my paper presentation for my class. both of the documents will be posted on here when finished, i promise. its really cold here. something like -19degrees celsius, and, oh, only about 27 with windchill. the moment the sun hits the horizon, around 4pm, it drops so much! this winter is the coldest i've experienced in a while, but its funny because after minus 5 it feels the same, always. and, as winter is for lovers, i'm super in love right now. it's nice!

1 comment:

Carly said...

oh, my, indeed you have.

it's snowing here! - aahhhh - what do i do?

*kisses*

~cran