12.14.2006

why is the bedroom so cold, you turn away on your side

i should be really tired, but instead I'm exhausted and I'm plugging away at my work. I've brought my work home today because i feel really shitty sick, but i'm getting a lot of work done and am feeling really efficient. i know that i'll be spending most of saturday doing work too, but that'll be okay. my back hurts, my neck hurts, my teeth feel dirty--i'm not neccessarily in the best place but i feel okay. i was somewhat offered a job at Addition-Elle, even as part-time as part time can be. and I thought, hmmm, i *do* want to open a clothing store, it would be *good* market research, and i'd get *cheap* well fitting jeans! woot! eden and mom are still here. i have to update my links, but eden's attempting to blog again. edenoliver.blogspot.com yay! last night we had a family dinner and tonight we'll have a big meal. roast, potatoes, yams, beans, salada, bread, pie, lentil loaf and miso gravy! crazy gravy! yum!!!

okay, i'm done.

1 comment:

DJH said...

I like yams too.