1.26.2007

count to three and grin, smile and let me in.


now available in the ohsweetie store! jock toned scarf! rupert's been cranky since i've been home. yesterday i got absolutely no reading done. i've just been so tired. i started another experiknit. it might turn out all crazy, but cool. we're pretty poor right now and that's really draining. i'm going to do more walking, as gas is expensive, and well, after i put some moolah in the tank tomorrow morning i can't really afford to put more gas in the tank--it truly sucks. but we're making the best of it. still having coffees at the cafe. i think i'm going to climb into bed with circle works. i've got a busy crafty, homework filled weekend ahead of me. yay!

1 comment:

Eden Oliver said...

D,

I changed my blog address to:

www.ipushyoupull.blogspot.com

Love you! I love the scarf, too.

~Eden