9.09.2007

but i said, no no no

last night we went and had a stag party at strike zone! then after that everyone came over to our house and pretty much continued to get wasted. we played drinking games (fun!). broke a blender (sucks!). ordered pizza (yum!). and really, i'm quite hungover. stewart threw up a number of times and i just slept it off. but woke up dehydrated. so i had a bath, reading lady chatterly's lover, and have just made a cabbage/somen salad and am working on vegan chili for dinner. i have to head to work in a very short while (i don't want to), but have to b/c i need money! i definitely have a love hate relationship with the material world.

lately i've been feeling like the world has been falling in over me. and i think part of this process is learning to be tougher and to not rely on my crazy emotionality to get me through things. i'm also quite surprised the i just haven't given up. i guess that dealing with the fucking white squal is part of being an adult. why do people around me fail me? am i not worth awesome people? why do i let a few people's fucking up ruin it completely. i have to remember how many awesome people are around me. i have to remember that. aaaaaaaaaaaaah, i have to go to work. i'm losing my mind.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

miss winehouse?
I might have this odd crush on her, despite her problems. perhaps because of them.