2.13.2008

i've dreamt about this song many times before


today i interviewed trike. they're from vancouver and very fun. last night we went to their show at north vegas and it was fun times. i was super distracted because i essentially handed in my thesis proposal today. i have some grammatical edits to do in the morning and a bibliography to put together. thank god. almost there. my thesis is going to just pour out of me. i can't wait. i'm exhausted but i'm feeling really good. i'm feeling really awesome about myself. this whole not eating wheat and cutting my sugar, meat, dairy, chemical additive intake by 90% has made a big difference. my body was expelling toxins and i was so zitty there for a while, but i'm back to my wonderful skin and t-zone zits. haah. i think i'm getting smaller and when i consume bad foods i automatically feel sick. like right now. i had a tim hortons coffee and bleck. i have a bunch of stuff i need to do tonight and should get on it. oooh! i got into the gender and technology conference in texas and am going to austin for almost a WEEK! woot! i'm so excited.

xo

No comments: