2.26.2008

tits

emily on my tit 4

this guy in japan once said my tits were amazing, or out of this world, or something like that. looking down with my own eyes they don't look that big, and hey, i can still see my feet! anyway, now i have an emily ali drawing on my tit. and, even though the t-shirt is an american apparel girls xxl, it's a little belly snug. for some reason i'm losing weight, but not belly wise. maybe i need to eat more MUFAs, mmm...avacado..tuna...almonds. but regardless it think i have to alter the shirt a little bit to give it more belly room. because i want to wear it a lot, i mean, emily ali on my tit!

it's raining outside and it's making me more and more excited for victoria. i'm excited to be somewhere bigger and to make more money and to be with my sister and pretty much my entire family. and get away from this fucking pollution. my god. and the dying spruceland. it feels like all the stores are leaving our dear ol' mini mall and the save on sucks (kind of) and there's these little gangsters running around. okay, wait. what is it about kids that try to be something they're not. i know that we've been bitching about girls for years. i can't believe that 10 year old is wearing that skirt, blah blah blah, but really, young boys dressed up as gangsters in blinging clothes and swearing at each other. is like REALLY that hard? i mean, isn't gangster culture something that is relegated to hoods and racialized ghettos in large cities? not for stupid white kids in a northern mini-city in british columbia. strange. i don't get it.

see me procrastinate? i'm going to eat some cheese puffs and tr to get some homework done. well, i'll have to. blah.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i have tits too!
btw, the kittens helped!