3.01.2008

task update: #11, #50, #63, #69, #101

11. attend an academic conference out of country

i'm going to austin, TX for the first week of april to do many things, but one of which is present at the 15th annual University of Texas Gender Studies Graduate Student Conference. i'm going to be presenting on cyborg identity and internet use. i'm super excited to go to TEXAS too!

50. fit the women’s clothing at american apparel.

check. well, their women's 2xl classic tees anyway. i'm happy i got this one already b/c i recently thought it was sort of dumb.

63. sort out that msp bullshit


when i went to get my address changed a few months back, the woman at the bc services desk said i didn't owe msp anything. hm.

69. go off of sugar

in progress! i didn't specify for how long this had to be, but my sugar intake is WAY down from before and I feel BETTER!!!

101. make my body as healthy as possible.


trying, but it's hard when you're sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
This is going to sound a little strange, but I am currently in a craft history class. I'm trying to get into Fine Arts as a mager so I thought it might help. Anywho, for my end of the year project I have to write about 4 craft projects. I found the dress you made of a female reproduction system on a vintage dress. With your permission I would love to write about it with the other craft pieces I have found. I've picked out all feminist craft pieces, and plan on writing my essay about just that.
If you don't mind me writing about your craft piece. I need to know;
artist name, title of the work, date, and material.
Please e-mail me back at serena_lawrence@hotmail.com.
Thanks!

Melissa said...

i want to meet you in Austin so badly!