3.28.2008

you never ask me, you never cared to


i have "unless you're golden" by bella stuck in my head. so i'm trolling through my itunes trying to remove it. i had a white chocolate mocha at 7pm and i blame that in terms of my restlessness for being up still. i had a shower and i need to relax and "take care of me". not something i, or people i know, do very well. i have some sort of small itchy bug bite like bump on my arm and it's reminding me of ye summer of bedbugs and i begin to hate it. they're taking over my brain. i received a "letter" in the mail today that's disconcerting. it didn't make me as "crazy" as it normally would've, for the first simple sign that i didn't cry, and the second awesome reason that i have chosen not to respond and validate it with a response. i've decided to keep it in it's context that some people NEVER understand us as we are, naturally, and instead choose to prove their point about us EVEN if we do not want to hear it, because obviously they don't care (this is a run-on sentence) what we think, that's definitely part of the lesson. if there is a lesson. i think in this case the lesson for me is "put it down" and "this is petty" and "you don't have time for more drama" so "move on", "forget", and "take care of yourself". done. (i just needed to name it).

rupert and pickle have weird territorial issues in the house and the rearrangement of the living room has kind of put a weird spin on the mix. rupert now has more access to chase pickle (not good) but we also have way more space and a better feng shui, if you know what i mean. we've been batting around ideas of moving, but really, i hate moving and don't really WANT to move. at the end of the day i like this place and i really appreciate our living situation. we're very lucky! i have been fantasizing about victoria....

knit to sleep. itch itch.

No comments: