7.13.2011

FO: Rill Racoon Fox

rill racoon - fox
rill racoon - fox
Our dear friend Patty bought me (and Seth) a book of knitted animal friends from the "other" side of the tracks. I told myself I'd knit one every year for Seth's birthday (whoa!) and was only almost 2 months late on the first year. yay! not a big fan of the seaming. or the embroidery afterwards. but i think it turned out OK? my first knitted toy ever! yay! (now on to cardigan knitting). ps. obviously i'm into knitting a lot lately. retreating a little from my life.
rill racoon - fox
RAVELRY PROJECT LINK. LINK TO BOOK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! I hope little Seth loves playing with them!

laura said...

he's awesome. love it.

babyblue said...

great toy. i've always wanted to knit toys for the kiddies but never did. i'm sure seth will love it!