11.23.2004

long weekend

this weekend was a glorious long weekend. and i did nothing but sleep, lie in bed, reread "a heartbreaking work of staggering genius", and be very self involved. so i wrote a lot in my journal (pathetic), and resisted going out. basically, why would you want to try and familiarize yourself with a city, when you have no money, and wont be living here in a few days anyway? thats what i thought. i know pretty pathetic, but what is one to do. lots of work this week, yikes.

xoxo di.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought the new Gwen Stefani album today!!!!
It's awesome AND....
I won the new U2 album off the radio this morning! Isn't that awesome! I sounded like a fool.
-Carly

Anonymous said...

Timmy says gimme.

Anonymous said...

You want Gwen Stefani?
Don't think so!
U2 - well, if you pick it up in Richmond for me I might say yes.
-C