11.14.2004

so sad

hey ya. well, its raining. and its pretty tough here. i am not the person that I am supposed to be for my employment and im bumping heads quite a bit. which is pretty hard. so i have to try harder to be a good japanese woman and fit in. which is hard, if you know me, independent diandra. im really tired and stressed out, and im in search of friends. which is hard considering i dont have a telephone yet and i have to return home early in the evening. tomorrow morning i am going to airy, the international association of yamagata, or something like that, and get some books to reduce the loneliness of staying home, in the presence of someone elses house, when you dont really feel comfortable.

yesterday i went walking and found so many great shops. great shoe stores. when i get my paycheck, i am going to treat myself to a pair of vans slipons. even though they wont really do me anygood this winter. when the snow falls. i need boots. there are women ugg lookalikes with studs and skulls i was thinking about, but they:re kinda small. big monster feet that i have.

okay, so because im trying to more japanese for the sake of my job, im not going to be emailing so much. so stay tuned for random emails and posts.

xoxo di.

No comments: