1.08.2005

head ache.

i cant believe that three beers and some merlot in the pasta sauce has given me such a headache. but sleeping on the floor was nice. right now im in airy using their free internet!! sugoi. ive missed the train back to akayu, and now must wait another hour for the next one. i still havent eaten, so i might head to the infamous mr. donut for a frenchucrueller to sop up this mess in my body. and coffee. bring on the coffee.

i had so many great things to say, in attempts to leave a long post, and now they have left me with a pit of vagueness and a sore neck. i have noticed this for sometime, but will mention it in some detail, but i often start my sentences with "i". and i often refer to myself a lot. maybe "im" starting to realize that im actually quite self centred? perhaps. but, its a blog. about me? and i have few friends, so all my experiences are about me? not usually combined with others...

rumour has it in harry potter 6 someone integral to the story will die. who will it be? amanda and i wonder away... will it be dumbledore? my theory is that it will be dumbledore..

kay i will run now. miss you all. near the net soon again? xoxo di.

1 comment:

Celia said...

You're supposed to be self centered. If I want to read someone else's thoughts I'd go to their blog. oh, and the mixing wine and beer is the killer.