1.08.2005

order of phoenix.

ive decided that i dont like the look of my blog anymore, and i wish i could do something to change it, but im not in the mood.
i read harry potter and the order of phoenix in two days harry potter.com
and i loved it. so much. i stayed up until 4am. reading. and then all the next day. it was ridiculous. i felt like i was a 14 year old boy reading lord of the rings for the first time.

watched my life without me. damn i love mark ruffalo. sarah polley was good too. and debbie harry as the mother. filmed in vancouver. pretty good.

lets talk about mark ruffalo. maybe i wont hunt him down and convince him to marry me, but i do want to be with someone with a beard. with callouses on his fingers. because he built something. someone handy. that i would take care of, not because they needed it, but because i wanted to. perhaps a lumberjack. ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm a lumber jack and I"m ok, sleep all night and I work all day