10.23.2005

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
the face of a narcissist. normally i wouldnt post a picture of me like this. the pouchy cheeks. the zits. the fatigue. smudged makeup. moustache. but, oddly, im liking this side of myself more and more. i call it my "cooked all day and promised to make someone a hallowe'en costume tomorrow after i work (coffee shop), and then come home and edit my dad's essay for his program (provincial instructor's diploma), and catch up on reading (george stephanopolous's political memoir), maybe begin my hallowe'en costume (1950s housewife dress), and hopefully, hopefully get some action from the boy im crushing on" face. cranberry says that boys are just coming to me left right and centre. if i can follow through with this one (since neither of us are going anywhere fast, as in moving to another town, city, or country), then maybe, just maybe, she'll be right. and then i'll give her a gold star.

1 comment:

Carly said...

tina turner is an amazing costume idea.

i would love a gold star...though pink would be dandy!