3.02.2007

it gets you down, it gets you down, there's no spark, no light in the dark

thriftcrawlmy paycheck has completely disappeared. I've had it for, oh, about 10 hours and it's just gone. i had to put a mass on my credit card to prepay for a renta-car for a work conference this week, and they'll reimburse me, and rent, and, god, what else. this is what i've spent my money on this week: bus pass, lunch at north 54, dinner at cimo, tons on groceries from ava maria (yay for juicing carrots and organic coffee, but really, i can for sure live with another week of tuna sandwiches, eggs, and more tuna sandwiches). i'm not good at being poor. i was so poor for so long and then i had access to more money than i ever had (which still hasn't been a lot, i mean, our car is definitely a parts car and we have a tight tight spending week) and it's hard to go back to being super poor again. i would not know what i would do if i was paying my student loans, and i have to find 1500cdn for tuition for may. hey, this must be boring, talking about my money, my financial woes (yay for haikus!!) xoxo
p.s. don't forget to check out the pgcraft event this weekend at PG Craft Collective!

No comments: