3.11.2007

voiceless in victoria, exhausted in esquimalt, feverish in fernwood, complaining on cook, drained on douglas, gong-show on government

stewboti go out of town for what, five days, and i can't bear it. i've been in victoria and have loved a few things like, oh the sakura! can you believe it!? i'm worried it'll be so cold when i get home to p.g. tonight my car won't start at the airport (and then i'll have to take an expensive taxi!) and here there's frickin' sakura! other good things have been seeing p.hayes, hanging with my sister, eating at rebar, and going to lush. it's been great in that respect! my grandparents even celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last night (to much fuss, but dealt with), and i slept very little, wrote a shitty little paper, got some people interested in gender studies, told people what third wave feminism was (people still don't know!!!), and feel like there's a long knife in my throat! it sucks! also, the problem with family is that they reconfirm for me that i'm fat (not my sister, thank god! she see's their obese oppression and combats it, it just makes me tired and upset). and that i've gained a tonne of weight (well, not that much, i'm exaggerating! but tyra is not fat and people have said she is!) and i'm getting more depressed about it than anything. but that, right now, is based on five hours of sleep, needing a show, a clenched jaw from all the stress, ouch, a want for something to make the troat pain go away, and a want for my being with my man!! it's so hard! five days! i'm missing already! baaaaaaaaaah

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you for your comment. I'm doing all right. I'm just dealing with the recent losiing of my virginity. lol. It's not what I thought it would be. I don't mean the sex, but I don't know. I'm just dealing with the fact that I'm sleeping with a total loser, and I'm trying very hard for it not to be contagious. Sorry for the overshare, in a comment none the less. haha. I'm sorry you're family makes your weight such an issue. I hate when people do that. Yes, I'm overweight but that does not mean I'm not beautiful. The definition of beauty is so thing that soon no one will fit. You're gorgeous by the way.