7.08.2007

i dont know who we are....


so we craft and we faired and it lamed. but i got a bunch of new supplies from a woman who went into a retiring home! how strange! and it was so hot out i got the most funny pinky red sunburn and just drank a good helping of double bounty hunters. (kaluha, lime, blue sky ginger) and a lot of japanese food (i made chicken karage and it was so yum!) i've had someone threaten to steal my kitties (due to cuteness) and received the most beautiful blue purculator from g.dazz. who is my new love! he rocks.

off to cuddle puddle. with ye ol' love of my life. we decided yesterday that we were going to ONLY play sunny day realestate at our wedding ceremony. which is just so perfect and oh man, yes! tomorrow: transformers!! woot woot!!

xoxo diandra.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i went to a gay club and saw a drag show and had the time of my life.

Melissa said...

As soon as my greencard is renewed and I can safely leave the country I'll be on a plane.