7.01.2007

Task #17 In progress; Task # 37 in progress


we have watched the first 2 discs of season 4. i'm more sucked in than ever. AND, i've purchased and begun to read "no one belongs here more than you by Miranda July. so far, i love it. i love the imagery (swimming lessons in the kitchen) and the brutal sexuality throughout most of the stories. its refreshing. july is an original riot grrrl, but definitely of a different form. if you havent seen me and you and everyone we know, get on it. ive seen it SO many times and still cannot deconstruct all of the layers.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

well if i was pregnant then I could have moved to Canada and we could have raised a wee child together. lol. Also, I've been wanting to read Ms. July.

Melissa said...

i never finished watching the o.c. i saw all of the first two seasons and then i got busy and never saw all of the rest of it. I need to work on that. I have a huge crush on Seth, which admittedly isn't a completely original thing. I seriously love you. I can't wait to meet you someday.