11.12.2007

i'm not your second, i'm notchyour third.


tonight i made a curry. it's part of the winter ization of my self and my little home. there's spinach, cauliflower, tofu, yams, onions, and chantrelle mushrooms. it was super spicy. we ate it with yoghurt, rice, corn bread, and indian spicy pickles. and then watched good night and good luck and i continued to knit. i've been knitting a lot this weekend. i just started making knitted wash cloths. yay for xmas!


the boots. my three boots. i love boots. i never had cute boots until last spring or fall or something. now i'm addicted. get me boots! so, yes, task #86. actually buy winter boots and use them is accomplished.


this is my craft area. it's super crammed, but definitely coming along and i enjoy that space.

i have had the opportunity to get closer to some people over the weekend. i've cuddled. i've gotten drunk and smoked cigarettes and shared secrets. and i've knitted! knitting brings the girls together! i'm into my winter music mood and i think my radio show is changing style! just for the winter.

task #11. attend an academic conference out of country and task #80. meet melissa of "girl of the north country"

i'm applying for a graduate gender studies conference in austin texas next april. i'm going to go to nashville too meet the love of my life, melissa.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to re-vamp my blog, but I don't think I know how to. Maybe I will figure it out. I should probably wait until after school is over. Ugh, I need to go do something productive. But instead I will probably just go to sleep or jill off. haha. sorry. um. I love you.

Melissa said...

I want to re-vamp my blog, but I don't think I know how to. Maybe I will figure it out. I should probably wait until after school is over. Ugh, I need to go do something productive. But instead I will probably just go to sleep or jill off. haha. sorry. um. I love you.