11.19.2007

we know everything was built to inspire so i guess we've done everything.


today is not the day i start my post with, "I'm exhausted"; though, i almost did. i am a bunch of other things like overwhelmed, all consuming, eating macaroons, controllably (but unhappily) in financial poverty, blah blah blah. right now rupert's sitting on my lap, which he's been doing a lot of since i got home, and slowly kneading his claws into my thigh. it's kind of endearing. vancouver was really good for me at this time. i didn't get any prince george work done and i didn't sleep very much but i was able to connect with a whole slew of friends and not go shopping too much and to also participate well and feel good about my role with the yac. last night kalin and i walked through downtown vancouver in search of hairdye and while it was a physical push (so tired!) and so late at night (11pm!!) i managed to find good dye and have a chat w/ a kid at the shoppers drug mart in the westend about prince george and then chat w/ kalin about a tonne of great things. she's shown me a bunch of great crafting things and i'm going to start to learn how to crochet. but today, didn't go so well. it'll take me a few hours of steady dedication.

i think the tooth brush is beconning me, as is my bed and my homework.

No comments: