10.10.2008

the radio alarm clock is set for soon.

the road home
last sunday a great friend and i went for an impromptu breakfast road trip to quesnel. we hadn't seen eachother in three weeks and it was good to catch up and knit. posting now i realized that it's been exactly a week since my last post and i need to work harder on this one.

this week has been a slap over the head. working full time is exhausting and managing contracts and all my community-related activities on top of that is a lot of work! especially since i'm power a wedding dress out the door and am dealing with serious thesis-lack-of-working-on-it guilt.

i'm pretty much so stressed about my thesis that i'm stressing myself sick and into a hizzy of knitting activity. not something to celebrate really.

rather than ramble i'm going to strap on a hoodie and get my sew on.

xo

No comments: