2.13.2005

inspired by alex

a. First, recommend to me:
1 A movie
2 a book
3 a musical artist, song, or album

b. I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. No kidding, ANYTHING, I'll give you the absolute honest truth, to the best of my ability.

c. Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything.


to him i commented the following:
a. 1. elephant. b/c your angsty indie heart'll love it.
a. 2. beautiful losers. leonard cohen.
a. 3. anything julie doiron. especially from the wooden stars cd.
b. 1. why do you like ginger beer?
b. 2. did you know that i am grateful to be your friend (and pseudo older sister?)
b. 3. can you bend and put your palms to the floor?
c. 1. did it. but blogged it.

No comments: