5.18.2007

i think it was in ottawa that i had the best time...

collage 003
so, i just sewed up this little 'hip purse' for the shows we're attending next week. it'll allow me somewhere to put my wallet, some keys, lip balm, and still look cool! my sunglasses will even fit in it! maybe i'll take a picture a little later and post it on artificia. i thought i would post a list of stuff i'm loving and listening to lately, particularly for ye ol' girl of the north country.

1. the beast and the dragon, adored - spoon
2. tokyo witch - beach house
3. dr. strangeluv - blonde redhead
4. listen up! - the gossip
5. rotten little buggers II - hey everyone
6. kill me in my sleep - chad vangaalen
7. sweepstakes prize - mirah
8. anything by snoozer, especially the song "winterclothes"
9. my own fault - maria taylor
10. cakewalk into town - taj mahal
11. comfy in nautica - panda bear
12. this month, day 10 - cansei de ser sexi

1 comment:

Melissa said...

snoozer is going to be in my mix for may! i love her. i saw the white stripes tonight. it was quite fun. i will blog about it later when i'm not so tired.