5.31.2007

Task # 41: Watch all of Sarah Polley's films

So, the first step in this one would be making a list of the films she's in/worked on, etc. I am pre-emptively crossing out the ones i've already seen. update: i'm putting the word "central" for the roger's video on central. so i know where to rent it in a hurry (yes, i'm procrastinating)...

1. Mr. Nobody
2. Beowulf & Grendel (central)
3. The Secret Life of Words
4. Don't Come Knocking (central)
5. Siblings
6. Sugar (central)
7. Dawn of the Dead (central)
8. Luck
9. Dermott's Quest
10. My Life Without Me
11. The Event
12. The I Inside
13. No Such Thing
14. The Claim (central)
15. The Law of Enclosures
16. Love Come Down
17. The Weight of Water (central)
18. This Might Be Good
19. The Life Before This
20. Go
21. eXistenZ (central)
22. Guinevere
23. Last Night
24. White Lies
25. Jerry and Tom
26. The Planet of Junior Brown
27. The Hanging Garden I thought this one was quite slow, but very beautiful to watch. And it was when Ashley McIsaac was all the rage..remember that??
28. The Sweet Hereafter definitely one of my favourite movies
29. Joe's So Mean to Josephine
30. Children First!
31. Exotica

as a director...
32. Away from Her
33. All I want for Christmas
34. I Shout Love
35. Don't Think Twice
36. The best day of my life.

Well, that's a big list! Even amid unpacking, I'm going to try and watch one of them this weekend! yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I OWN SIBLINGS! ILL WATCH IT WITH YOU
FUCKING FUNNY IT IS!
i love you
and i miss you
and i got a new job at sassafraz