9.04.2008

getting the job done

i've been on such a knitting kick lately that i've completely ignored all my sewing based projects.. today being a "day off" (i still have errands and a bit of contracting to do) it's my goal to cross as many of these off the list as possible. primarily because in one week i have to spend a whole week in calgary and can't really take my sewing machine with me. but knitting, that i can take.

1. mock of bryndis's bodice for wedding dress (cut pattern into sheet and sew up with original zipper)
2. chelsea's shirt (embroider sparrows and text)
3. stewart's cowboy shirt (embroider roses and such)
4. kevin's jacket (robotify it)
5. jeremy's pants (shorten into long shorts and add crow appliques)
6. finish my steady hand t-shirt
7. make my dress for the wedding in two weeks.

on top of that for this week i have to:

do all my drawings for my thesis and scan them before i go to calgary. that way i only have my content left for the first draft deadline of october 31st.

eeps!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

you can totally do it.