9.09.2008

you belong to the gang and you say you can't break away.

sparrow embroidery
well, to match last week's incredible-ness this week is starting off somewhat low. i did my last day at meow records (boooo!) and it was sad and not busy and we "celebrated" with red robin after (thanks b!) and the gut rot is a constant reminder of how good meow has been to me. i'll miss it!

and i've restarted biting my nails like crazy. it started on sunday night. yay stress! it's back with a vengence. and i'm biting more in response not less. i should scrub my nails and then paint them. that might help. but as the chomping goes on.

i embroidered the above using a stencil from sublime stitching. it's on a shirt (with a pair) for chelsea. i know, spoiler alert, but alas.

must pull my ass off the couch and go to the store. i just don't want to spend money! gr.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that bird! thanks for the link to the site. they have tons of awesomeness.