9.02.2008

hair! beards! oh my

i'm not usually one to scoff at hair and the length of it or someone's sporting of it especially since i'm growing mine out. but a quick glance at pitchfork's photos from bumbershoot confirms one thing. the ability to look unkept and hairy, but still be an impeccable rocker stands out.






sadly, there were only less than a handful of girls to pick from for bad hair (ahem, big hair) and it was all beautiful and tamed. looks like the grrrls of indie are being taken over by the grizzlies of the indie underworld. yuck.

1 comment:

becka said...

yes, I don't know how I feel about Beck with long lush looking locks. Everytime I see it I feel sure its a wig.

Please come visit me in Vancouver, that would be fantastic. Also, Im coming to Prince George soon - perfect.