3.08.2009

tell me that you know another way to get a promise from me

my monkey
today was an excellent cap to my weekend. i still feel stressed about going to work tomorrow (guh) but i'm relaxed and ready to take on the week (though i still wish i had that hour to tidy up the house!)

yesterday was awesome. i ended up running small town errands: the bakery, the butcher, the vegetable stand. going roller skating (it was nice to be physically active after a week of sick but i had a hard time breathing). making sushi. knitting. hanging out with our billet. attempting to go to gala and leaving soon after. hanging with mish and al. watching roustabout with stewart and knitting (we heart elvis).

today was sleeping in, kinda, losing that hour actually sucked. making muffins, more quiche, cleaning, having ladies over for iwd brunch, knitting, hanging out, stitch n bitch, making alex's chicken and mushroom marsala (from smitten kitchen), and i'm about to get stewart and we're going to watch life is beautiful.

i still don't want to go to work tomorrow. i love my job but hate working. i can reconcile this, right? i'm off track with my thesis and worried.

xo

No comments: