9.28.2011

Rifflandia IV

RIFFLANDIA IV RIFFLANDIA IV RIFFLANDIA IV stew and me RIFFLANDIA IV
RIFFLANDIA IV

Here are some of my favourite shots from Rifflandia IV. What an incredible incredible way to spend a weekend. No child. Drinking all day. Going to lots of shows. Midnight meals at the Joint, dinner at noodle box, Pizza Primastrada in the morning in Royal Athletic Park, dancing my face off and getting contact high at Lance Herbstrong, and getting down with my boys De La Soul. Highlights of the weekend include running into Pete from Cave Singers outside the venue and talking about his show and how amazing they were and how he patted Stewart's back and held my elbow the whole time. Or watching J Mascis transition from acoustic to flat out electric with his old beat up acoustic guitar. Or the unexpected and overwhelming rain and wind storm to hit Royal Athletic Park on Sunday morning and sitting snuggled up on a couch under rugs and knitting to wait out the storm. VIP for LYFE !! I'm starting to go to Victoria as much as possible. I'm loving it there more and more. I see a move there in the next few years for sure.

1 comment:

laura said...

looks awesome!