6.27.2012

Mountain Sound

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
This Sunday will be the first day of July and the slow start of summer we've experienced has kind of highlighted a trend for me. I've always lived in rainy coastal areas (except when i was in PG) and summer always comes late. And thus I'm not really prepared. The two months of the super hot summer are just 8-10 weeks where I count down the dog days until sweater, scarf, tea, and knitting weather (and the squash!!). To break the cycle of shitty days, I took Seth to the lake after dinner. I love that he's older, more stable, not totally dumb and won't just run around willy nilly and actually listens to his momma. He had a blast playing with the rocks, running in the water, and trying to push logs back into the lake. Looking forward to heading out there again.

No comments: