Hands down Demanda Riot is my new love who falls right in with ReAnimateHer and Beretta Lynch.
Rollercon was great for the learnings and some take aways I have are quite summed up in this nice post from someone else. ahaha.
Here's a list of shit I learned:
- Skate backwards and push your fellow blockers where you need them
- Use your whole body to hit and make contact all the time. Touch two people with your body not just your hands
- Backwards wall at the front
- Goal: play defensively when you need to and be offensive to break up defensive walls to make holes for yr jammer. Stay together. Find yr zen. Reduce the chaos.
- Play with the men for mental and physical endurance