8.28.2012

the end of the sick days.


I have been on sick days/ sick since F-R-I-D-A-Y !!! And this week has been a write off so far. I'm SO BEHIND in so much stuff (though my knitting and glee watching is coming along nicely). I have about 8lbs of apples left to juice and freeze and then I am DONE my canning! DONE I tell you. I did 20lbs of cherries, 30lbs of peaches, 20lbs of organic nectarines, 10lbs of blueberries, and about 20lbs of apples when I'm done. Add in there two jams, spicy pickled green beans, and real cucumber pickles and I'm finished. I did only a 1/4 of what I really wanted to do so am sad about that, but whatever. I didn't really make it a priority this year.

This week is going to be full of work and then my 30th bday celebrations on Saturday. I had hopes of making all these things like a pinata and flower headbands. Maybe I'll still make a garland and my bday cake, lots of food to cook. I'm super looking forward to it. XO

No comments: