1.07.2006

"a night spulunking..."


aka. pictures from my heart breaking, endearing, fulfilling, and exhausting trip.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
my mum, sister and i hadnt been together, at the same time, for a few years. so we celebrated by doing photo essays in the hallways of my grandparents building, and going to value village. leaving a money trail behind us.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
he was going in for a kiss from my grandma. she resisted. so good.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
brie and me and the magic tree. in bastion square. victoria. after a $70 rebar lunch with my mum. where we drank fennel juice, ate mexican vegetarian food, and devled into carrot cake. yummers.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
store fronts on robson. christmas morning. poor models, no one to have dinner with...

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
looking at old beautiful buildings from the 4th floor of the free carpark we were in....i love victoria so much. if i end up there i will never leave.

No comments: