2.15.2006

"is there room for a public/private mix?"

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

i have this zit on my right cheek that not only hurts, but its ugly! im sitting at my desk wishing i was asleep in my bed, under all of those blankets (including the fake mink one). im drinking the yummy sun-rype's "fruit plus: essential nutrients, juice and soy beverage" in Berry. its pretty yummy. and im speaking like a child. that's how tired i am. i have done nothing but be exhausted and not sleep enough. i havent taken a new picture with the digital in weeks. i havent been journalling. ive been playing with my faery oracle deck more and more. energizing my stones. carrying around aquamarine today. its properties are here. and fluorite. here. both of them have that mirroring qualities: concentration, communication, courage. things that i need now. my dreams have been vivid. intense. lucid. i have so much to do. after work i'll probably go home and sleep. sleep. sleep. (im going to go for a mini-walk. probably to the corner store. but i need out of my office.) xoxo.

No comments: