2.05.2007

come away, teach me sweetheart...

new bulletin boards!
saturday instead of studying i put together the bulletin boards, (ahem! ceiling tiles from northern hardware!), and stewart was recovering from eating the tequila worm and i was banging away on the wall. this is right where the laptop currently sits. stewart's computer will be hooked up shortly, ie. when they come over and fix it, yay for warrenties. today was total self care day. i had class this morning and had tea instead of coffee, and then had more earl grey later, but then i had a coffee and it didn't make me feel too good. so i could honestly be on tea now for a while, i wonder if it'll be any different? so, after my class, which was directionless, which was disappointing: i think that i can take a stronger role in giving the class direciton. i just need to know how to do that! so, then i studied, sorted my stupid bank not giving me my paycheck thing out, payed a bunch of bills and ta da have no money noW!!! haha. i went to the counsellor, i got a locker, i got an office on the hill (to use on mondays!), and went to stretch class, had a tan, had a sauna, had a shower, and caught the bus home listening to the marie antoinette soundtrack, pretty awesome. now stewart's making dinner (yay veggie dogs and home fries!! love love!!) and i'm updating all my web crap..well, this isn't webcrap, this is weblove, but you know, the internet is a time sucker and this laptop o' mine is definitely a procrastination machine. i think that we're going to curl up and watch some tv and then i'll knit and eat my food yummy and then hit the sack for another long day tomorrow! on wednesday i get to see some of my v-city peeps, and some pg peeps who are there right now!! (yes, i'm a homie, do you wanna hear me say fo-shizzle!?) oh, and today, the roads, if you live in pg you'll know, were so icy i had to come back inside and change my shoes from my sugar shoes, to my chucks (i was wearing a skirt and i had to match, a little!!), and i almost died. then we get to the hill and the 15 (bus to unbc) is jackknifed (not our bus, the returning bus) and it was pretty awesome to see. man, terrace and it's snow chains!! miss it!! xoxo

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the girl from Me and You and Everyone We Know! I love that movie.

diandra said...

oh my, it's one of my most favourite movies ever!!
stewart bought it for me for xmas!
xoxo

Eden Oliver said...

Hurray Me and You and Everyone We Know! That makes me immesurably happy. I quite like the look of your bulletin boards!

Love,
Eden

Anonymous said...

hi di (ho) -

great idea to use ceiling tiles for bulletin boards! i loved hanging out with you on wednesday. sorry i had a case of the yawns (i did catch my bus after running for it). that bloody movie...the only good part is the shoes.

love,

amanda