7.27.2008

and then there was none



Have you seen this red bike? Well, some fucker stole it last night between 11pm-12am. The neighbours were playing guitar and i heard this noise and thought it was them fucking around in their yard and not my bike getting stolen.


But, this morning when I went out the back "fence" was all taken apart and my bike was gone.

It wasn't locked, so I'm an idiot: but it was on my property! And someone entered my property to steal my bike. It was about 10 minutes after we turned the outside light off (so someone was watching the house) and had called rupert in.

Details of the bike are cherry red TREK brand cruiser. It has a new seat (not the original trek one), and a black rack on the back. There's also a bike lock "locked" to the rack. It has a bell. All in all it's unmistakable.

If you can locate my bike and get it to me I'll give you $50! I've already reported it stolen to the police and tried calling pawn shops, but I'll give them a call again tomorrow.

xo diandra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOTHERFUCKER COCKSUCKING SHIT ON A CLIT!!!

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! THat suck so much balls Diandra... my blackened heart goes out to you.