7.12.2008

minty julepy i drink you up (in an axel rose style!!)

i spent a bit of time in front of my sewing machine today and *finally* finished all of those hankies i was working on. now i have 6 extra hankies for myself for my allergic reactions (aka. snot). i also sewed up a scarf for ye ol' shoppe which i will probably list in a few days.

last night some of my cousins came into town. and we went to white spot. where i wasn't very vegan or vegetarian, but i ate well and felt good about it. and then when i came home i finished stewart's long awaited sock.

and it feels good to be done that pair of socks that almost made me stab myself with those size 00 needles more than one time. i liked the pattern a lot and the yarn is definitely interesting. it's a cotton wool nylon mix from mark and katten (sp) clown yarn.

in two weeks or so we're moving upstairs into the bright and light and bigger suite. m y plants can get light all day from all angles and there's enough counter space to lay out all the canning i intend to do. but i don't know if i should "pack" or just move up slowly (with stuff in boxes of course). but i mean we could spend a whole day taking stuff upstairs and putting it where it goes immediately. that would be most efficient for me. i can't wait to have a bath!

No comments: