7.07.2008

suck suck suck my art hole

dear god, did i ever!? so bad. we had a veganniversary today for alissa the vegan princess and ate a variety of carbohydrate based salads and vegan desserts. i made vegan wheat free cupcakes and made vegan icing *yay earth balance!* and alissa made vegan lemon cookies. i put my matryoshka cupcake toppers from the peach on them.
yummy vegan wheat free cupcakes
and then alissa and rupert had a cuddle sesh. i'm not used to this behaviour from him. in fact, last night i woke up all weirded out by this big mammal (rupert) spooning me. definitely strange behaviour.
alissa and rupert cuddle down
and emily saw tilly an the wall and i'm jealous.

stewart and i are both getting sick. which is bad news. i'm tired and my throat hurts. and i didn't even leave my house today!! wait, maybe that's why.

i've been crafting with fabrics again lately. i made a pair of blue leopard tights and made these hankies:
hankies!
i also started an account with burda style and downloaded a shirt pattern that i want to make a dress of to wear this upcoming weekend at some fun events and get togethers.

and last, but not least i wanted to show some love and share this:

it's a plush acorn by ::seealso:: lovely lovely thing. i want all of them. in my arms. on my couch. on my book shelves. i love being surrounded by lovely things. more soon! xoxo

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Tilly and the Wall was awesome. And such a lovely coincidence that Emily had tix.
When you come over and craft with us we will rock the Tilly.