11.15.2008

FO: Hippie-fied thorpe

the thorpe hat is one that i've run across friend's favouriting and queues in the past little while. i love my slouchy hat, but really needed something that would keep me a litter warmer and cover my ears.

i also have had a variety of handspunny yarns lying around, so i yanked them out and put them together into this hippy-like hat. the hippyness throws me off a bit. but it's keeping me warm right now. (there's more pictures over at my flickr if you're interested!)

in other news, dan rogers is now pg's hopefully progressive mayor! it's the first time i've lived in a city where the mayor i've voted for is in charge! wup wup! i'm off to get a pineapple and cheese pizza and cuddle up with stewart. i can't believe the weekend's almost over already.

No comments: