11.13.2008

tra la la

i have this insane energy to get up and work on more thesis drawings, mainly because i don't want to do the dishes, but this is the first time i wanted to be with my laptop since i got off work 5 hours ago so i thought i'd take advantage of it. i checked my email, updated my twitter, checked my gossip girl forums on ravelry (and updated a project), and checked my facebook messages. i didn't do all that other internet stuff i love like checking my bloglines or uploading photos or checking flickr or anything else because i'm so sick of this computer and doing things on it.

i'm not sure i get the promotion i thought i'd get and i'm confused and super stressed about it because i put a lot of work into it and plan to put more in and built really strong relationships in the last week and i'm worried that it might be given to someone else. a friend at the library told me that i have to show them all i can do, but i still don't think they're convinced.

in other notes, i'm not knitting if i'm not at craftereve or stitch n bitch or on national holidays until my thesis is right and done. so i'm going to go work on it and drink lots of water. and then sleep. and begin another day.

it hasn't snowed here yet. it might come tonight. i really can't wait. xo

No comments: