2.10.2009

rather elementary


i downloaded milk last week and have been saving it to watch with stewart but he's working nights all week so well i watched it tonight. and it was amazing. gus van sant is definitely one of my heros. the films he makes are just incredible. searching for clips of milk on youtube led me to this clip from clerks II. haha.

i've been really anxious lately. mostly about work and working. i feel like people i work with don't communicate with me actively but are passive aggressive somewhat. and still being new it's a situation of me continuously learning about previous relationships and how things work and it always seems like something's going to come back and bite me in the ass. i guess i could pull out my stress and relaxation workbook. that might help, actually.

i've also got the winterblahs. been teary a lot, mopey, down, cranky, and blaaaaah. i don't want to do housechores whatsoever and i'd rather just be in bed. i'm probably just exhausted (no shit, sherlock) but hate being so busy. i'm going to make some tea and work on a project/work right now. before i have to run out and pick stewart up.

xo

No comments: