8.04.2007

last night was the last night i was going to see one of my friends. he's off to new york to study clinical psychology (ph.d.) for 5 years. he's one of those friends that i've been wishing i'd meet since i've moved here and it's been hard because since i've really met him i've known he is leaving. so, thus, ahem, automatically there was this sense of closure of hiding of another awesome friend to be lost! booerns. on other fronts i'm pretty complainy lately. i mean, i woke up with a sore neck, i feel like i'm carrying the weight of this house, chore-wise, on my shoulders (i mean i've done the dishes something like 13 times and the next person as close is at 3 times!!), i'm hating my body, blah blah. it's all signs of stress. which sucks. hardcore. i'm feeling overwhelmed with everything (ie. planning a wedding, having some people around me that are "strange" and i feel might put me in an awkward situation, school, finances that suck, etc), and i guess i'm wishing i had more people around me to support me b/c i feel like supporting everyone (must say, there are a few ppl here that are incredibly awesome and supportive, they're just not in my life ALL the time). i need breakfast and probably a cuddle with my man. we're getting married early, we decided. yay!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

when do you think you'll tie the knot?

I love that shirt too.